- Dato' Lim Siew Hong JP
- Ms Lim Siew Yeoh
Dato' Lim Siew Hong JP
B. Econ (Hons) University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur
Among the construction projects undertaken by the Company were:
- Employed by Bolton Properties Berhad between 1977-1979, and was responsible for the Contract Administration,
Site Coordination and Cost Control of some of the major projects amounting to RM50 million.
- Served as a director of The Rosebower Sdn. Bhd. since 1985 and was responsible for the planning, tendering
and contract management of the construction projects undertaken by the Company.
- Served as director of Rosebower Synergy and was responsible for planning, strategizing and management of
smart card and IT projects undertaken by the company.
- The Rehabilitation of Terminal 2 in Subang as a Domestic Airport in time for CHOGM 1989.
- The Construction and Completion of various projects at University Utara Malaysia from 1990 - 1991,
namely the upgrading of 6 blocks of hostels to 5-Star hotel status, the Aluminium Works, Glazing,
Partitions, Built-in Joinery Fittings and Furnishing for the Library and Administration Block.
- Where Civil Works are concerned, the company was involved in the Demolition and Construction of the
historical Sg. Krian bridge in 1992; a composite steel bridge spanning 170 meters and weighing 1,300 MT
across the Sg. Krian in Seberang Prai, Penang; the construction of the approaching roads to the Sg. Krian
Bridge as well as the service and pedestrian crossings across the river (enclosed is a relevant article
from the Star dated 14th August 1991).
- In November 1993, the company was involved in the construction and completion of dredging and breakwater
works for Rebak Island Marina Resort, Langkawi where dredging of the rocky shoreline involved removing rockbed
from the seabed up to a depth of -3.75m ACD; in a rushed construction program due to LIMA 1993. Subsequent
to that, the breakwater was constructed to protect the marina basin from open seas and was completed in March
- The Company was also involved in our own in-house project to construct 122 houses and surrounding
infrastructure on Lots 1722, 1723, 1724 and 1730 in Mukim 14, Seberang Prai Tengah, Pulau Pinang, with
the completion date being December, 1995.
- The Company was the main turnkey contractor for the MSC Central Incubator project in Cyberjaya.